Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Joining a Squadron
02-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Joining a Squadron
Ok so i want to be super involved here, only a few issues. 1. im on a mac for im rocking x-plane at the moment. Does not seem we have much of an active x-plane community here and rightly so being that x-plane is in no way shape or form build for combat. 2. im running on an older mac which means games like war thunder are out. What can I do. I have over G fighters which i would love to fly with some people on there. Its for the xbox360 and the game can be picked up for about 8 bucks at gamestop. Let me know your thoughts guys. I want to join the warpigs and i have a payware A-10 for x-plane.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Joining a Squadron
Ill be honest as great of a game as over-g is I can't see a resurgence in activity for it. We have a hard enough time coordinating for DCS.

Which version of X-Plane are you on? Have you tried Warthunder on your Mac? You might be surprised on how well it performs on older machines. Even with Warthunder we don't play it much. DCS is kinda our unifying game if you will.

Glad you are interested and it would be great to figure out how we could get you involved.

[Image: cZRkVvj.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply